Thanks to its favorable location, Bruges can easily be reached
by car, train, ship and even plane.
Bruges is situated at approximately 15 km from the marina
- From the club you drive to the Kustlaan
- Follow the Lippenslaan, and turn right on the first traffic lights
- On the Elizabetlaan you go in the direction of "Zeebrugge"
- Folow the Kustlaan/N34
- Turn left at the Baron de Maerelaan/N31
- From here on, "Brugge" will be marked on the trafficsigns.
Where to park your car?
Arriving by car, you will be able to use one of the underground parkings in the inner city or one of the parking lots alongside the ring road from where you will quickly reach downtown, walking or using one of the frequently operated bus lines.
Street parking in the city centre is limited to 2 hours for
metered parking, and to 4 hours for free parking spaces ("blue
zone" parking: a parking disc is required). The use of underground
car parks (4,000 available parking spaces) is highly recommended.
There is no easier way to go to Bruges than with the train!
The trainstation of Knokke is located at 4 km from the Beachclub.
Every hour (xx:08) a train leaves for Bruges. After 16 minutes you are at the railwaystation of Bruges, in the city center.
For more info on Zeebrugge you can also acces the official website from the town